Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye to 2011! Happy New Year!

Goodbye to 2011 and hopefully hello to a great 2012! No photo today. I have had one of the worst years of my life this year; My Mom passing away very unexpectedly and Alan having to close his family business after 90+ years are just 2 of the things that happened. But through it all I have kept up with my blog & I am blessed to have a great group of readers & friends to vent at & be consoled by!

So here's a tip of my hat to all my friends, near & far--I hope to meet a few more of you in the coming year!   I hope to re do my blog in the coming month & have lots more great photos to share.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

jeanie said...

Happy New Year Ann. I hope it's all good this year.

Ann said...

Thanks!

Pam Thornton said...

May 2012 be a better year for both you and me Dear Friend. We have the Agricultural Fairs to look forward to in late summer and early fall and that includes our joint entries in W. Springfield, MA's Eastern States Exposition. We hopefully will be planning an informal get-together of our Andover High School's Class of 1966in late Spring or early Summer. And other travels, events, and projects that feed our passions and bring us much enjoyment.
Happy New Year 2012.

Ann said...

So eloquently said, Pam! Thanks & I look forward to the get togethers in the coming year!

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, best wishes for 2012! I hope it's a much better year for you and Alan!

Sandia said...

Hey Ann! It was great talking to Alan the other night....yes, 2011 was horrible for us too...looking forward to [eventually] going to Vasilow's - call me if you want to go to Patti's again! The blurb book is awesome, thank you sooo much, everyoen is impressed by it. Hugs, Sandia