Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Hour at Ixchel #709

 Hope you will say " Better Late than Never"!  Haven't been very organized since we got back from Isla & I'm off to see my Mom tomorrow for a few days so I thought I'd do a few blog posts ahead!  Photo above is Becky, Craig & Jimbo
 Alan ( my husband ) and Zina
 Becky & Donna ( one of the wonderful hosts of the Happy Hour)
 Brad and Tiffany of Barlito's arriving with some awesome food!
 Moving outside, Brad & Mark ( the other half of the great owners of #709 --a congenial host)
 Jimbo & a few folks whose names I don't remember!
 View from the balcony
 Brad & Tiffany
 Donna & Becky at the drive up window!
Tiffany, Becky, Brad & Craig
I was an interesting group of people, most of whom I had met on previous trips--or earlier in the week!
( thanks, Mark & Donna for coming over & introducing yourselves at Jax!)
And thanks for hosting a fun night!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Thanks to Donna and Mark! Great photos Ann!

Jackie said...

I haven’t been in Donna and Mark’s penthouse but I have been in one in the back of the building. While it was not on the water from the deck you could see almost 360 degrees of the island.

Looks like you all had fun!