Thursday, January 7, 2010

Drifting snow

I went up to the fairgrounds for awhile this morning. Our ribbon order has to be placed by 2/15 in order to get a 10% discount. Don't want to do it til a few days before ( have to pay now too)but I'll barely be back from Isla, so I want to have it ready to fax in. I don't think we'll be getting in this building for awhile--not that we have to. The only place that is heated on the fairgrounds is the office and it is used year round. I informed some of the board members that I will not be signing up for another term as secretary when my term is up in April 2011. Will stay involved with the fair in some capacity, just one with less responsibility.
Sorry for all the wintery photos--hopefully in a week or so I'll have sun & sand pictures to share!

2 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Nice photos, Ann! Sounds like it's a bit chilly on Isla now, too! Hope it warms up by the time you get there!

IslaZina said...

I hope it's warmer when you get here, too! Tomorrow night promises to be downright cold! 50 or so.