Thursday, March 19, 2015

TBT-- Bermuda 2002

I went on a cruise to Bermuda with my Mom & Jenny to celebrate their milestone birthdays ( 80 & 50).  My Mom had commented to me that a cruise sounded nice, but she couldn't fly comfortably so we found a trip out of Boston.  What a great way to see Bermuda--it can be very expensive to stay & eat in Bermuda, but this way you get your meals on the ship.  We met many people that had done the cruise multiple times ( don't think I would ever do that!)  The photo is of Gombey dancers that performed in the square in St. George where the ship was docked.Gombey dancers

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

We took three award trips to Bermuda when Craig worked for Hallmark. We always went early and stayed in a cheaper hotel. Lovely place to visit when the trip was subsidized!

Ann said...

I agree, Becky--very expensive otherwise.