Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our resident squirrels

Another day, another ice storm.....I just got off the phone with owner of the store I work in. Told him I wasn't coming in today. We are in a lull right now, but expect more icing throughout the morning. Guess I can start packing! We have a few squirrels that live in a tree right behind the house. This is a red squirrel; right outside one of the holes in the tree where he lives ( the hole is right by his head)
Another grey squirrel eating the stuff on the ground at the bird feeder.

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Saby really misses the squirrels! I've never seen a squirrel out here where we live -- probably because they don't nest in cacti. :) Good photos Ann!

Isla Deb said...

I'm thinking you're not going to miss the ice storms when you're on Isla. Your photos almost look like their black and white with all the absence of color! Great shots!