Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A few words Wednesday...

I was going to call this post whiny Wednesday, but decided against it.  I have been having computer problems since saturday & just got it back yesterday afternoon.  What wasn't working has been fixed, but a few new things have popped up on IE.  Onward and upward!
I went  to Litchfield to White Memorial Conservation Center with one of my friends yesterday & got some great photos that I will be sharing over the next few days.  Here's one to tide you over til tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shot. I can't wait to see more.

Jackie said...

Very nice!

Have you thought about switching over from IE to another browser like Chrome or Firefox? I haven't used IE in years. On my MacBook I use Safari which is the most compatible for the MAC OS.